Learn group facilitation skills live and online.Online Program Brochure
Our Live Interactive Online Training program includes three proven dynamic courses:
- Group Facilitation Methods Online
- Meetings That Work Online
- Transformational Strategy Online.
Methodological: Learn four of the five methods needed to become a Certified ToP Facilitator (CTF).
Certification Focused: Cover two thirds of the competencies assessed by the International Association (IAF) for their Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) designation.
Limited Registration: Learn in small group where conversations and peer learning can occur.
Hands-on Learning: Some modules are lead by you. There will be some preparation and individual practice between live sessions.
Learn online yet with live trainers and lively interaction.
- Save travel costs.
- Promote social distancing during COVID-19.
- Allow people to work from home.
- Connect employees from different offices.
Proven: The LIO Program courses have been developed and tested for several years. The content parallels the content of non-online training courses and content that has been developed for decades.
What this course is NOT:
- Not a boring pre-recorded webinar
- Not just about how to run an online meeting
- Not a massive online course
These are live courses so need to be scheduled. The three courses can be taken individually at any of the regularly scheduled times that you prefer. Keep in mind that Group Facilitation Methods Online (or GFM) is a prerequisite for Transformational Strategy Online .
To save money, the total fee for the 3-course LIO package is $2,708.00 plus HST, a 20% saving over individual course pricing.
Use the tool at right to register if you know your dates. Call and register at 416-639-3623 if you want to select your dates later one by one.
You can register for each course individually rather than discounted through the LIO program.
You can also register for each course individually as a face-to-face public course.
In Live Interactive Online Training you will learn how to:
- Lead breakthrough conversations with any group.
- Hold conversations that focus teams and stakeholders on results.
- Build consensus and commitment to implement with any group.
- Lead great meetings and events using best practices with dozens of tools and methods.
- Create a vision, strategy and action plans with any group.
- Use leading edge planning methods and tools.
Facilitators benefit from:
- Transferable skills, adding value in all work environments and professions.
- Lateral connections, creating links within and across units, departments and divisions.
- Vertical relationships, engendering respect at front line, management and director levels.
- Healthy workplaces, generating a positive atmosphere in every project.
- A learning lifestyle, understanding perspectives from within the whole organization.
Use of ICA’s ToP™ methods and other methods will contribute to your portfolio, helping prepare you for CPF assessment by the International Association of Facilitators and CTF assessment by ICA.
Live Interactive Online Training covers 2/3 of the competencies required by the International Association of Facilitators. For more information on CPF certification, check the IAF website at www.iaf-world.org. The International Association of Facilitators has other programs and services you should consider.
ICA courses have served me tremendously well; I use the knowledge and techniques all the time and consider them among the best professional development investments I’ve ever made.
Practicing methods and debriefing was very valuable! Hearing Jo and Sunny talk about their experience really brought the material to life and made it more applicable.
The online format in two hour increments gave us time to digest the different steps of the methods. It permitted us to validate the theory and anchor our new knowledge into authentic real life examples that speak to each participant. It is a commitment that not everyone can take. That being said, it is well worth the investment in time and energy.