Prepare to become a Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF). PFP is endorsed by the International Association of Facilitators.Professional Facilitator Program brochure
The Professional Facilitator Program includes 10 days of study and 3 hours of free coaching.
Facilitation has become a profession. Employers and clients alike want assurance that they are dealing with professionals. Learn and practice the competencies assessed by the International Association of Facilitators (IAF) the professional association that represents and networks thousands of facilitators worldwide. To obtain the industry standard CPF designation you need to understand and practice a set of facilitation competencies. Build confidence in your own skill by taking the three courses in the Professional Facilitator Program.
Three courses can be taken all at once or spread out over a year or more. Group Facilitation Methods is a prerequisite for the Art & Science of Participation. Meetings That Work can be taken at any time. The total fee is $4,308.00 plus HST, a 20% saving over individual course pricing.
Call and register now at 416-691-2316 if you want to select your dates later one by one. If you know your dates and locations use the tool at right to register for all three courses. Course prices at right reflect a 20% discount. There is a potential for additional saving based on location.
In the Professional Facilitator Program you will learn how to:
- Create collaborative client relationships, customizing applications and managing events.
- Plan appropriate group processes with time, space and methods.
- Create and sustain a participatory environment ensuring inclusiveness and creativity, with good communication and managing conflict.
- Guide groups to useful outcomes and consensus with clear methods and processes.
- Build and maintain professional knowledge with a solid base and a range of method.
- Model a positive professional attitude, act with integrity and model neutrality.
Facilitators benefit from:
- Transferable skills, adding value in all work environments and professions.
- Lateral connections, creating links within and across units, departments and divisions.
- Vertical relationships, engendering respect at front line, management and director levels.
- Healthy workplaces, generating a positive atmosphere in every project.
- A learning lifestyle, understanding perspectives from within the whole organization.
Use of ICA’s ToP™ methods contributes to your portfolio, preparing you become a Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF).
The Professional Facilitator Program covers all of the competencies required by the International Association of Facilitators for CPF certification and most required by ICA for CTF certification. Each of these certifications have a different competence based assessment, but the portfolio developed for either one will partially complete the other.
For more information on CPF certification, check the IAF website at www.iaf-world.org. The International Association of Facilitators has other programs and services you should consider.
The Professional Facilitator Program is a comprehensive, well thought out program to develop effective facilitators. The materials are well laid out, comprehensive, and clear. Experiential learning is very evident and trainee engagement is effective. This is a program that even experienced facilitators would benefit from. We have no hesitation in recommending this programme for IAF Comprehensive Endorsement.